Thursday 6 December 2007

Today...

Well, nothing really much to report... I realised that I have been taking too many painkillers!!! The nurses at the hospital said every 4 hours, and that I should set my alarm, so I have been doing that. But then I was just looking at the packets and it says 4 times a day, not every 4 hours! Oh dear! But at least that means no more setting my alarm for the middle of the night to take pills!

My leg feels quite sore at the moment. The muscles ache, like at the top of my leg and my ankle, where I am moving them around to keep my leg mobile. I have been doing the "exercises" that Andy said I should be doing, practicing straightening and bending my leg. Actually I am quite surprised at how much I can bend it already, straightening it is harder but I can do it and it has improved already, so I am confident that I am getting better!! :o)

Thats's all for now really...

Well apart from the very odd bruise I have on my hand where the nurse tried to take blood in the hospital but it didn't work. It has a reddish bit, and then a big oval shape that is sort of brownish-blue. Interesting!

No comments: