Wednesday 12 December 2007

Shower

Hullo!

Just thought I'd report that yesterday I managed to have a shower - I just put a plastic bin bag on my leg like I did when I had a bath. Used my crutches to get into the shower cubicle, and then just stood on my good leg and out the bad one on the floor to support myself. I think I taped up the bag too tight again, my stitches started to throb a bit - next time I must remember not to tape the bag too tight. :D

Erm, so yes, I turned the water off and dried myself before I got out then used my cructhes to get myself out of the shower. Simple really.


Oh, and I have a very odd bruise on my shin that looks like its growing. And as far as I can see not connected to my knee. I guess its just from where the bone has been drilled and stressed? Obvs that is not a medical opinion! It's just something I made up! :o)

No comments: