Tuesday 18 December 2007

Every hour...??

I've just got back from my first physio appointment with my new PT Owen - he's lovely bless him. And will let me off jogging and running when i throw a girly strop... can't do that with a girl physio!

So he let me take my bandage off - thank goodness - because the nurses at the hospital had told me to keep it on even though it was slipping down and quite manky! So yes, I got there and had to do my 70000th initial questions, I don't know why they don't just transfer the previous notes.

So, he couldn't really do much because my stitches are still in. Just straightening and bending. But I have to do it every hour. Urgh!! I think I'll have to set an alarm or something. And my muscles are so tight that that makes it hurt more.

Other than that everything is fine, the stitches come out on Thursday thank god. Erm, yes, I have been walking a little bit without my crutches but I know I shouldn't. Oh, and Owen says I have to carry on wearing the Cricket Splint. :o( It's a bit big now so it slips down a lot. But it does feel safer when I have it on.

I think that's all for now... Off out to the Staff Christmas 'do' tonight, lets see how much sympathy I get from people who haven't even given me a get well soon card!

No comments: