Friday 14 December 2007

Shower Sleeve!

Well, my bestest friend Laura's Mummy is a pharmacist and she got me a "Shower Sleeve". If you knew about these already and have read my previous posts then I guess you are probably laughing at my plastic bag and tape efforts to have a shower and bath. If you've not heard of them they are genius, yet so simple. Basically it is a plastic bag with ties on each end that cover casts/bandages/post surgical incisions etc! So yes, I am now the proud owner of a Shower Sleeve and I suggest that you get one if you are have any form of surgery that will mean having to wear a bandage and therefore not being able to get ur incisions wet. (But only on legs, or arms, I guess they don't make one for abdominal incisions... I dunno????)

http://www.healthenterprises.com/contentmgr/showdetails.php/id/557

Mine comes from Boots. So yes, and it was £4.99.

No comments: