Wednesday 30 January 2008

Like riding a bike....

I just got back from physio. Georgie has booked me in for the exercise classes that are due to start on Monday. We did the induction for it today and it doesn't seem too hard. She was pleased with my progress and really excited that I didn't have crutches with me. :o) Yey.

Erm, so basically I told her I was worried because I was a lot stronger last time I did the classes but obviously the exercises this time are right for where I am. The only thing that scared me was the mini trampoline, because I orginally hurt myself on a trampoline I'm not happy being on one anyway but also the surgeon told me that I shouldn't jump for 6 months. But I won't be jumping on it anyway. So that is ok!!

She got me to go on a bike, OH MY GOD! It was sooooooooo painful. I don't think I thought it was going to hurt that much. We had to make the seat really high so I wasn't bending so much. Good grief it was painful. But I rode it for about 10 minutes and it got better. It was just a shock to move my leg that way I guess.

When I was done I asked if I can drive yet... :o( She said I have to check with my consultant, which is ok because I am seeing him tomorrow but if he says I can't drive until 3 months I'll be gutted. And also buggered, because I don't know how I'll get to my physio. Grrrr.

So fingers crossed!!!
x

No comments: