Monday 14 January 2008

I heart Georgie!

Went to physio this morning.. Georgie is most definitely not giving me back to Owen! I have been stolen! She is really pleased with me. My leg feels better actually ~ suddenly last night it started feeling a bit normal! Ha!

So she checked my extenstion which is getting better and after she had massaged my thigh for a bit I even got a bit of hyper-extenstion!! Yipee! She then worked on my flexion. Then she made me sit on the edge of the bed and she sat on the floor and pushed my leg back... a lot.

I have more exercises now...

  • Wall slides
  • Bridging
  • Standing on tip-toes whilst holding on to something
  • Heel slides
  • Heel digs
  • Twisting my feet
  • Extending my leg

Yup, so that's it really. Got hydrotherapy tomorrow OH GOD I am dreading it! I will post tomorrow if I'm not too traumatised!

x

No comments: