Monday 4 February 2008

Good grief!

I have just got home from my first exercise class and I don't know what was worse... the exercises or Andre the physio following me around and tormenting me!!!

The exercises were what I expected and I got through them OK, they were hard but that is what they are designed to be, else there'd be no point doing them. But yes Andre... it all started with him walking into my bike at the warm up and announcing to the entire gym that I'd tried to run him over! This shouting to the entire gym continued throughout the entire hour long class! Memorable quotes include "Ladies and gentlemen she's a player", and "Everytime Louise stops the time stops and holds you all (the rest of the class) up". Great! He knows what he is talking about but no one else got this 'special' treatment. HA! I gave him the finger as I left so no doubt I'll have some fabulous comments on Thursday!

Gosh I ache all over!! I've taken all sorts of painkillers!
x

No comments: